Friday, March 25, 2011

14/15 days and counting

We are so excited, nervous, scared, terrified, and thrilled for the next few weeks.  Our new little boy will be here either on the 8th or 9th depending on how fast he decides to come.  I have been going for NST's since I was 32 weeks.  and then twice a week since 34 weeks.  My doctor is a  sweetheart.  He is trying to keep me grounded and mentally sane.  For the most part it is working.  I have had moments of panic and moments where I remember my time with my Joshua and tear up but I am so hopeful for our new son's arrival in safety and peace.  He is very wiggly and squirmy and I love him for it.  We are also taking time for individual dates with each child.  They come to the doctors with us and then we take them out to dinner and to do an activity just for them.  We went to the bookstore, Mc Donalds and the pet store with Rachel.  Jacob went shopping for a gift for baby, to Texas Roadhouse and the arcade.   Shelby and I are getting Manicures and Pedicures and then going out to eat.  It has been good to spend special time with each of them.  I am the most blessed person in the whole world.  I often wish I could do something to show Joshua that his presence is felt and that he has a spot in my heart and in our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment