Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Prompted

I was talking with a friend today and she told me they took her sisters baby at 35 weeks because she was so worried about her baby and her doctor decided that their were enough reasons to induce and they saved her baby from the placental rupture that had started to occur. 

I have heard so many stories of people being prompted and getting to the hospital just in time to save their babies and all being well.  I have wondered why this did not happen for me and my Joshua.  I have decided that it was not the way it was to be for him.  His plan was to come for such a short moment and then to go.  I will not ever know the whys but I know I did my part and my family also. 

3 comments:

  1. I feel that exact same way. If she really was supposed to be here, then I would have felt prompted to go to the hospital that night instead of waiting until the morning. I felt something was off, but I did not feel any sort of prompting or urgency to do something about it.

    Our babies have other missions, ones that they cannot complete here on Earth. They are where they are supposed to be. I take comfort in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I always feel that way when I hear those stories too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd let you know, I included Joshua in my wave of light display today http://corarei.blogspot.com/2010/10/wave-of-light.html

    ReplyDelete