Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hope

A very unique combination of things have happened to bring the subject of hope into my mind.  I have longed hoped for another baby.  Not that one could replace my Joshua just one I could hold and love.   I have watched (blog watched) numerous baby loss moms go through successful pregnancies and deliver nice beautiful babies.  This has brought hope in my heart and overwhelming joy for them and their families.   Also tragedies that happen come to life as more angel moms join forums and another mom of angel twins just had an angel boy.  Heartbreaking to me.  But her message of hope to try again has soothed my soul.  It struck a cord of peace to me to hear of her desire to have a child.  It is the desire of many I know who deal with infertility and loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment