Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas the after math

We had a wonderful Christmas. We were able to enjoy each other and have a great day. I could feel my sweet Joshua with us for most of the day. At least when we were in our home. As we traveled around to my in-laws and others he was gone. But it was nice to have a great morning enjoying my other three beautiful children and to feel him also. A tinge of sadness but for the most part joy and happiness of the season rang through our home. Someone posted this quote from John Duggar who is the father of 19. I really love the meaning behind it and believe it is true. It is now part of my angel quotes. "God's will is what we would choose if we knew all the facts." I believe that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I definitely believe that too. That's a beautiful quote. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete