Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Secret Garden Meeting

So this meeting we would like to talk about where you are. Where are you at in your grief. Has it been years or just weeks since you lost your baby. How are you feeling. How do you hope you will feel in the future. Have you found any peace at all?

It has been three months since our beautiful son was born still.  Many days are wonderful full of joy and laughter and my grief has a safe place in my heart and home.  We have moved forward with a knowledge that our sweet son is safe in the arms of our Savior and our God.  Some days grief rears its ugly head and is overwelming.  I havn't had peoploe ask about my baby for a while and this week I had three parents whose children I taught last year ask me how my baby was.  It brought the pain of Joshua's absence to my mind again.  I feel very hopeful lately.  Hopeful for our future as a family.  I see us going about our wonderful family life with moments of grief,remembrance, and happiness.   I have found a great amount of peace in the thought of my son doing great things in the future.  I have always had a heathy understanding of dealth and this has helped my healing and peace.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you and your family much strength in your healing. We lost our daughter @ 36 weeks, just a few days after you lost Joshua. If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop a line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you have been able to find some sense of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Joshua could not stay with you. I read your story,I know the pain of having to tell eager excited siblings that the longed for baby is gone. Much love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete