Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Primary teachers

Tonight I went to a training for teachers and leaders of Primary (church class for children 3-12).  One of the speakers shared the experience of a leader taking care of her  and teaching her about the plan of salvation when she was so devastated by the death of her sweet little sister.  Here a grown woman recalling with complete clarity the pain of her baby sister not coming home from the hospital, her funeral, and the kind hopeful words spoken to her by kind woman who was her primary teacher.  I know my children had this experience and I am grateful to good people who love my children and helped them through our sweet Joshua's birth and death.  Truly you do not get over the death of a child/sister/loved one/brother.  You just learn to hope for the future with them in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment