Saturday, July 3, 2010

Help Please

Dear Angel Mom community, 
You all have helped me so very much over the past year.  I wish I could thank each of you for when your words inspired me to keep moving forward and you have helped me feel normal and like I am not quite as crazy as I thought I was.  I am trying to come up with something to do for Joshua's year angel versary.   My husband will be out of  town helping others and I really want to do something but have not been able to put my heart or hand on just the right thing.  I am looking for any suggestions you have.  I do have three other children who have been very affected by his loss and I want to do something with/for them also.  Thanks Kappy

(Joshua's footprint)

1 comment:

  1. you could write letters to him on balloons and release them. That way your children can express something to him specifically on their own balloon. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete